Terms & Conditions
TERMS OF SERVICE
These Terms and Conditions of Service (“Terms of Service” or “Terms”) apply to the Oddbods website located at https://shop.oddbods.com/ (the “Site”). The Site is the property of One Animation Pte Ltd and its affiliates (“One Animation”). Throughout the Site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to One Animation. One Animation offers this Site, including all information, tools and services available from this Site to You, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our Site and/ or purchasing something from us, You engage in our “service” and agree to be bound by the Terms of Service, including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the Site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our Site. By accessing or using any part of the Site, You agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If You do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this Terms of Service, then You may not access the Site or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
Any new features or tools which are added to the Site shall also be subject to the Terms of Service or such other terms and conditions which me may deem appropriate. Our Site is hosted by Shopify Inc. (“Shopify”). They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to You.
SECTION 1 – DEFINITIONS
“Account” means the One Animation Account that You will need to register for on the Site for placing an Order on the Site.
“Business Day” means any day on which banks in Singapore are open for business.
"Order" means the Order submitted by You to the Site to purchase a Product from us.
”Order Confirmation" means our email to You, in which we acknowledge your Order.
“Site” means the Oddbods web site located at https://shop.oddbods.com/
"You" means the Customer who places an Order.
SECTION 2 - ONLINE STORE TERMS
By agreeing to these Terms of Service, You represent that You are at least the age of majority in your country, state or province of residence, or that You are the age of majority in your state or province of residence. You may not use our products or services for any illegal or unauthorized purpose; nor may You, in the use of the service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including, but not limited to, copyright laws). A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your services.
SECTION 3 - GENERAL CONDITIONS
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time. You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve: (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the service, use of the service, or access to the service or any contact on the Site through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us. The headings used in this Terms of Service are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
SECTION 4 – REGISTRATION, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION
To place an Order with us, You can do so by either registering an Account or checking-out as a guest. You must only submit to us information which is accurate and true. You must also keep Your information up to date by informing us of any changes, by using the relevant sections of the Site. You shall not misuse the Site by creating multiple user accounts.
To submit an Order, You will be required to follow the online shopping process on the Site. After this You will receive an Order Confirmation which will act as an acknowledgement of Your Order. If You do not receive an email, drop us an email at email@example.com. An Order is only considered accepted by us upon Your Order being shipped to the delivery address provided by You.
To the extent permitted by law, we are not responsible if information made available on this Site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this Site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this Site is at Your own risk. This Site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for Your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this Site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our Site. You agree that it is Your responsibility to monitor changes to our Site.
SECTION 5 – PAYMENT AND DELIVERY
We offer the following payment methods:
Your credit card may be refused for any of the following reasons:
- The card may have expired. Check that your card is still valid.
- You may have reached your credit limit. Contact your bank to check that You have not exceeded the authorized purchase limit.
- You may have entered some information incorrectly. Check that You have filled in all the required fields correctly.
Upon authorisation of the payment, by clicking the “Complete Order” button You are confirming that the card belongs to You or that You are the legitimate holder and have sufficient funds or credit facilities to cover the cost of the product.
For payments with credit cards, You are required to enter the CVV (Card Verification Value), a code printed on the card that serves as a security measure during electronic commerce transactions.
- We aim to deliver the product to You at the place of delivery requested by You in Your Order and the delivery time indicated by us at the time of your Order checkout.
- We offer free shipping in the USA and the delivery time depends on the address provided. The delivery is handled by our delivery partners therefore we shall not be liable for any delays with respect to the delivery of Your Order. Our standard delivery is within 0 to 5 Business Days. We shall notify You if we expect to be unable to meet our estimated delivery date, but, to the extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable to You for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages, charges or expenses arising out of late delivery.
- Upon delivery of the product, You may be required to sign for delivery. You may contact our customer service team by dropping us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org in case of any faults, defects or damage. You shall be able to provide the documents delivered with the product, upon request.
- Please note that it might not be possible for us to deliver to some locations in which event, we will inform You using the contact details that You provide to us when You make your Order and arrange for cancellation of the Order or delivery to an alternative delivery address.
- We deliver in our standard packaging.
- All risk in the product shall pass to You upon delivery, risk shall pass at the date when delivery would have occurred. From the time when risk passes to You, we will not be liable for loss or destruction of the product. Any breach of obligations by You, might impact your ability to shop on the Site in the future.
- You acknowledge that the products are standard and not made bespoke to fit any particular requirements that You may have.
SECTION 6 - MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE AND PRICES
Prices for our products are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time. We shall not be liable to You or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the service.
SECTION 7 - PRODUCTS OR SERVICES (if applicable)
Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the Site. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Returns and Refund terms mentioned below. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear on the Site. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any color will be accurate. We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at any time without notice, at our sole discretion. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this Site is void where prohibited. To the extent permitted by law, we do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by You will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the service will be corrected.
SECTION 8 – RETURNS AND REFUND
If you’re looking to return your order for whatever reason, we're here to help! We offer refunds for returns within 14 days of receiving your order. You can return your product for a refund to the original payment method.
Please note the following exceptions to our return policy:
- Returned items must have tags still on and be returned in original packaging
- Returned items must have no visible signs of wear or use
To initiate a return, please complete the following steps:
- Please drop an email to email@example.com along with your order details and let us know the items you wish to return from your order.
- Upon verification at our end, the customer service executive will email you the return instructions.
How long it takes to receive your refund?
- Refunds will be processed immediately once the returned item has been checked to be in its original state. An email will be sent to you once your refund has been processed. Thereon, kindly allow a few days for your refund to be processed into your original payment account.
Any shipping fees the customer will need to pay?
- You will be required to bear the shipping fees to return the item to our warehouse
How you handle lost or damaged returns?
- One Animation Pte. Ltd. reserves the rights to withhold any refunds, if the original item is lost or damaged on its way to our warehouse.
Contact information for your business if the customer has more questions?
- You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org We will try to respond to your email at the earliest.
SECTION 9 – USE OF VOUCHERS OR PROMO CODES
You may use promotional vouchers while making payment for products on the Site. Specific details for promotional vouchers are listed below:
- To redeem vouchers in your Account, please visit your Account on the Site. We accept no liability for errors in the email address of the voucher recipient.
- If you have a promotional voucher, that voucher can be used by someone other than You and
You can assign your rights to use that voucher.
- In the event of fraud, an attempt at deception or in the event of the suspicion of other illegal activities in connection with redemption of that voucher on the Site, we are entitled to close your Account and/or require a different means of payment.
- We assume no liability for the loss, theft or illegibility of the promotional vouchers.
- In rare cases, One Animation may at its sole discretion discontinue or cancel any voucher previously issued and will not be responsible for any losses arising therefrom.
- Promotional vouchers are valid for the specified period stated on the voucher, can only be redeemed once and may not be used in conjunction with other promotional vouchers and discounted items.
- If You place an Order for a product less than the value of the promotional voucher, no refund or residual credit will be returned to you.
- The credit of a promotional voucher does not accrue interest nor does it have a cash value.
- If the credit of a promotional voucher is insufficient for the Order You wish to place, You may make up the difference using one of our accepted payment methods
SECTION 10 - ACCURACY OF BILLING AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION
We reserve the right to refuse any order You place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify You by contacting the e‑mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at the Site. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact You as needed.
SECTION 11 - OPTIONAL TOOLS
We may provide You with access to third-party tools which we neither monitor nor have any input or control over. You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such tools ”as is” and “as available”, without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. We shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party tools.
Any use by You of optional tools offered through the Site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and You should ensure that You are familiar with and approve of the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third-party provider(s). We may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Site (including the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall also be subject to these Terms of Service.
SECTION 12 - THIRD-PARTY LINKS
Certain content, products and services available via our service may include materials from third-parties.
Third-party links on this Site may direct You to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties. We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party's policies and practices and make sure You understand them before You engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
SECTION 13 - USER COMMENTS, FEEDBACK AND OTHER SUBMISSIONS
If, at our request, You send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us You send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, 'comments'), You agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that You forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments. We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion is unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service. You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libellous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the service or the Site. You shall not use a false e‑mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments You make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by You or any third-party.
SECTION 14 - PERSONAL INFORMATION
SECTION 15 - ERRORS, INACCURACIES AND OMISSIONS
Occasionally there may be information on our Site or in the service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the service or on the Site is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after You have submitted Your order). We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the service or on the Site, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the service or on the Site, should be taken to indicate that all information in the service or on the Site has been modified or updated.
SECTION 16 - PROHIBITED USES
In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, You are prohibited from using the Site or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the service or of the Site, other websites, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the service or the Site, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the service or the Site for violating any of the prohibited uses.
SECTION 17 - DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free. We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable. You agree that from time to time we may remove the Service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to You. You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. To the extent permitted by law, the service and all products and services delivered to You through the Site are (except as expressly stated by us) provided 'as is' and 'as available' for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement. To the extent permitted by law, in no case shall One Animation, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation, lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law. One Animation’s total liability for any direct losses or damages relating to any claims arising from your use of the Service shall be the total amount that you have paid or is payable to One Animation for the relevant goods, products and/or services that gave rise to the claim.
SECTION 18 – FORCE MAJEURE
- We shall not be liable to you for any breach, hindrance or delay in the performance of this Terms of Service attributable to any cause beyond our reasonable control, including without limitation: (a) strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action, (b) civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war, (c) fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster, (d) impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private transport, (e) impossibility of the use of public or private telecommunications networks, (f) the acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of any government, shipping, postal or other relevant transport strike, failure or accidents.
- In the circumstance that the Force Majeure event lasts for more than one week, either you or we may terminate this Terms of Service forthwith by written notice and without any liability other than a refund of a product already paid for by you and not delivered.
- If we have contracted to provide identical or similar Products to more than one customer and are prevented from fully meeting our obligations to you by reason of a Force Majeure event, we may decide at our absolute discretion which agreements we will perform and to what extent.
- We reserve absolute discretion on the solution we adopt in fully meeting our obligations under this Terms of Service despite the Force Majeure Event.
SECTION 19 - SEVERABILITY
In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
SECTION 20 - TERMINATION
The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this Terms of Service for all purposes. These Terms of Service are effective unless and until terminated by either You or us. You may terminate these Terms of Service at any time by notifying us that You no longer wish to use our Services, or when You cease using our Site. If in our sole judgment You fail, or we suspect that You have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms of Service, we also may terminate this Terms of Service at any time without notice and You will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination; and/or accordingly may deny You access to our services (or any part thereof).
SECTION 21 - ENTIRE TERMS OF SERVICE
The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to The service constitutes the entire Terms of Service and understanding between You and us and govern Your use of the service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between You and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service). Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.
SECTION 22 - GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide You services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore. The parties irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore to settle any dispute and claim which may arise out of or in connection with these Terms of Service.
SECTION 23 - CHANGES TO TERMS OF SERVICE
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this Site. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our Site. It is Your responsibility to check our Site periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our Site or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
SECTION 24 – CONTACT US
Email Address: email@example.com